This two meeting program is a proven process that rebuilds a working relationship between a leader and a key subordinate.
The benefits of facilitated coaching are that:
- The leader and a direct report are not left to repair their relationship on their own.
- An expert facilitator brings an atmosphere of professionalism, avoids personal issues and attacks, and adds an unbiased perspective.
- When a leader and direct report have an honest, open exchange of words, issues are addressed. Barriers fall. Both become more effective, and create a positive atmosphere for others.
- Facilitated coaching gets them on the same page in their understanding of success, and how to achieve it.
- With a renewed and energetic relationship, performance is enhanced and accountability becomes a positive force in the workplace.